Acupuncture treatments utilize the insertion of fine, sterile, needles into specific points of the body. The treatment is mostly painless and many patients report a sense of warmth and calmness when undergoing the procedure.
Chiropractic treatments focus on disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems and the effects of these disorders on general health.
When blended together, these treatments ensure a rapid and ongoing healing response that outweighs when only one is utilized.
Non-invasive, drug-free treatments sound good, but are they effective?
Acupuncture and chiropractic are science-based health care treatments that help the body’s healing process. Both stimulate the body’s nervous system to promote healing and regulate the flow of energy in the body.
How does it work?
Our nervous system has three parts:
- Central nervous system: This includes the brain and spinal cord.
- Peripheral nervous system: This is comprised of the nerves found in our arms, legs, hands and feet.
- Autonomic nervous system: This determines whether our bodies are in a balanced, non-inflammatory, fat burning and healing state, called the parasympathetic response.
When out of sync, our bodies are inflammatory and acidic. They store more fat and re slowly breaking down.
Alternatively, we can prevent pain and disease, and heal most quickly and efficiently when we are in a parasympathetic – sometimes called the “rest and digests system” – response and have a properly functioning central and peripheral nervous systems.
When used together, acupuncture and chiropractic promote optimal health of all three nervous systems, creating a healthy body, inside and out, by addressing the root cause of the ailment.
I’m already receiving chiropractic – or acupuncture treatments. Why do I need to add the other?
Using chiropractic and acupuncture together achieves a faster and better healing process. Each balances both internal and external factors to promote optimal health, wellness and prevention of pain and disease.
This is personalized medicine at its best! The “dynamic duo” addresses a person’s specific root cause of chronic pain and disease rather than just treating symptoms.
What are some of the benefits of the Dynamic Duo?
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase circulation
- Reduce pain
- Increase blood flow
- Reduce stress
- Strengthen immune system
- Reduce allergies
- Stimulates healing
- Improves respiratory system
- Promote internal organ health & vitality reserve
- Restore joint mobility
- Relieve pain
- Align the spine
- Reduce nerve pressure and inflammation
- Reduce muscle spasm
- Promote healthy joint & muscle balance & movement
- Increase progress in physical therapy
- Reduce local and systemic inflammation
- Recover faster from injury
- Recover faster from surgery
Using acupuncture and chiropractic together will create optimal health and wellness of all three nervous systems by treating and bringing them into balance.