SERVES 4 : PREP time: 15 min : COOK time: 40 min
- 1 1/2 cups cooked sweet potato flesh*
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Juice of half a lemon
- pinch of salt
* I roast a purple skin / white flesh sweet potato and keep the flesh for this recipe, I personally think the skins are delicious ad eat them as they are. You can use whatever sweet potato you like.
- Preheat your oven to 180 Degrees Celsius or 350 degrees F.
- Grease and line a mini loaf tin (mine is 6” x 2.5”) with baking paper hanging oven the sides for easy removal.
- Put the ingredients into your food processor or blender and pulse until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, smooth over the top with a spoon.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cover the loaf with foil and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing, Enjoy!