MAKES three 8″ tortillas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- Update: 1 Tablespoon water makes the batter more spreadable / thin
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- If making crepes for a sweet application, add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crack the eggs into a medium-sized bowl and whisk in the melted ghee and water.
- Add the dry ingredients—baking soda, arrowroot, coconut flour and salt—and beat well to combine.
- In a small (8″) skillet over medium heat, pour in about 1/3 of the batter and immediately roll it around to evenly coat the bottom. The tortilla should start to pull away from the edges as it cooks
- Cook for 1 minute on each side.
- If saving for later, cool completely and store in a plastic bag or airtight glass container.