- 1 can (13.5 oz.) full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Topping Ideas:
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Drizzle of raw honey
- The night before, combine coconut milk, almond milk, raw honey, vanilla extract and chia seeds in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Let sit for 15 minutes then stir. Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, spoon into 4 bowls and top with your favorite toppings.
- Drizzle with a little more raw honey if desired and serve.