SERVES 4 : PREP time: 15 min : COOK time: 30 min
- 1 whole sweet potato, cut into spears
- 1 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to bake at 400°F.
- Rinse sweet potato under cold water.
- Pat dry, then cut into small spears.
- Combine Cajun spices in a small bowl.
- Drizzle sweet potato spears with melted coconut oil to lightly coat.
- Dust spears with the spice mix, then place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.