SERVES: 2 : PREP time: 10 min : COOK time: 25 min
- 32 oz piece of salmon
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp capers
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and place salmon, skin side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Generously season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Arrange capers on the salmon, and top with sliced lemon and thyme.
- Place baking sheet in a cold oven, then turn heat to 400 degrees F. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.